vest - " Candie's " ; skirt - " Zarong " ; accessories - " new yorker ", "seppala " , "bijou bigitte " , " stradivarius"
Bonjour !
The weather is deteriorating every day & forcing to forget great summer memories, warmth, ice coffe, lightweight dresses, colorful shorts, sunglasses... School makes me do my best in studies, tests & good marks are main thing I think about, but no, I didn't forget my BIGGEST LOVE OF ALL TIME - FASHION. Never. So I'm here with some summer memories...
Long skirt & denim vest (which is actually from Candie's collection made for Britney Spears)were big top in fashion & in my wardrobe this summer. That skirt with birds I found in my mum's wardrobe... I don't think that she remembers it at all.
That look is absolutely mixed of some styles & I can't decide like which shoes or accessories look better. So I picked up some variants to you to decide what seems to be the best.
Dancing on the wet fallen leaves, shoes off in the rain, while listening Lana's songs is 'bout sth crazy & wonderful...
But you know what?..
Y.O.L.O.
comment & see ya ♥
~ M.~

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą