2012 m. rugsėjo 7 d., penktadienis

DRESS CODE : Trouble maker

 
hat - "new yorker" ; belt - "lindex" or sth ; bracelet - "bijou brigitte" , "new yorker" ; necklace - my production ; shirt - " amisu " ; shorts - "h&m" .
 
 
 
 
Hola ! There's some new stuff in my wardrobe. Be honest only t-shirt is new :D soo, more about that :)
 I bought it cheaper than it was originally. Don't know why because for me it's much more beautiful. But I'm so glad that I have it now & I can it suits to so much things, because I love black color & I have a lot black clothes & accessories.
Shorts. I't a long story because I have them for a long long time & I bought them in "H&M" in Germany when I was ~ 10 years old. Maybe good travel memories & my affection to these shorts made them worn-out so I decided to refresh them by adding new details.
Socks. I hope my mum won't be rude for purloin her socks :D long type womens socks are fashionable for a long time & they very suits to short skirt or shorts.
Belt. It's old & I even don't remember from which shop I bought it, but it's black with silver details so belt is fashionable & use it everyday :)
Acessories. They are all new & I'll present them later.
p.s. what a horrible weather we have today ir Lithuania , what about you?
☮ & ♥, M.
 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą