2012 m. spalio 2 d., antradienis

Trouble Maker

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

jacket - from " humana " ; shirt - "amisu" ; shorts - "h&m" ; shoes - "new yorker" ; bag - "armando machino" ; bracelets - "bijou brigitte", "new yorker" ; rings - "new yorker" & from marketspace ; neckless - my made


Well, well, well ...
Here's The Promised Photos from this weekend photoshoot :) I had a wonderful weekend in terms of my blog photos addition. I decided to make as many as I can phts, because the winter is about to come soon. Thanks my best friend Beata who didn't grudge her time & energy for my passion... You're da best !
While photoshoot I didn't fell very good because people in the park was staring at me like an alien :D And they were right because what an idiot in the middle of autumn, when it rains and there is only 15 ° C goes to the park ?
Despite the fact that now I'm sick, I have 37.2 C temperature & today I wasn't at school I'm sooo happy that you see it now & I hope you like it ...

p.s. on October 28th will be scouting where I want to go... but more on that later.

see ya !
M.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą